Monday, July 7, 2008



I am very aware that these pictures may be boring to you but they display the beautiful country and scenery that we flew over.

I did get to fly the plane at several occasions, mostly when Levi was checking the maps or wanted to take a nap. I got good so he was letting me fly just because. I did land the plane once but did a horrible job taking off. Yes, Levi is able to take over anytime I mess up, which he did have to do on my take off. Ha laughed and said, "People must think we are drunk," because I was swerving down the runway so bad.

1 comment:

Steve and Whitney Mortenson said...

Hey Em...I saw you added your blog address on Facebook! Hope you don't mind that I added your link to my blog! Anyway...this is the coolest thing I have seen! What a great experience to be able to take a flight like that! Hope things are well for you!